Monday

Dr Davis’s Wheat Belly

I would normally be skeptical about a book called “Wheat Belly”. As you would all know by reading this blog, I am a health conscious person with a healthy lifestyle and diet, but I was finding it difficult to shift about 5kgs of visceral fat.

Earlier this year I read the fascinating book Diet Evolution by Dr Steven Gundry.
Dr Gundry advocates removing all grains from our diet (“a healthy grain is an oxymoron”) and so I was open to what Dr Davis had to say about wheat.

And after reading “Wheat Belly”, I took action! Within two weeks, my waist size dropped by 2 inches. And I am slowly releasing weight. I am following Dr Gundry’s recommendations, but it was the bread at lunchtime (I was in denial) that was putting the brakes on, and they are now off!

I am a bit of a ‘how do the cells work’ person, and Dr Davis helped me to understand the role of cholesterol more thoroughly â€" I like the detail he gives on our body’s biology. Last year, my Naturopath told me to go on a gluten-free diet â€" and I have done more than that and I am feeling great!

Related posts:

  1. Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution I have been immersed in Dr Gundry’s book ‘Diet Evolution’...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Best Anti aging