Monday

How to Make Homemade Natural Furniture Polish, Floor Cleaner & Foaming Hand-wash with Essential Oils

One by one, I am replacing all of my cleaning supplies as well as my personal products, such as handsoap, laundry soap, face cream, shampoo & conditioners, deodorant and more! It’s not only better for you and your health, it’s also better for your bank account. Check out the video below to see how this idea is spreading and hitting the news. (SEE recipes BELOW video)

Today, I want to share with you how I’ve made my foaming hand wash, furniture polish, and floor cleaner! I hope you enjoy these recipes below the video! And, please, let me know what you think in the comment section below! (Stay tuned for the rest of the recipes listed above)

All recipes are super easy, you will probably never buy these consumer products again!

Foaming Hand Soap:

What you’ll need:

The process is simple:

  • fill the dispenser to about 3/4 full with distilled water, add 1-2 tablespoons of the Castille soap and about 4-6 drops of your favorite essential oil or combination of oils.
  • Please share below in the comments some of your favorite scents or blends.
  • Remember, purchasing “anti-bacterial” soaps is actually dangerous to your health, check out this article HERE and it will explain why, it’s actually a little scary.
  • And a special shout out & thanks to Andrea Crisp of AndreaCrisp.com for the tip of the glass dispenser from BBB & the recipe!

DIY Essential oil Furniture/wood polish

  Again, SO simple, and here is what you need:

  •   8 oz. glass jar with a sprayer nozzle
  •   distilled water
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6-8 drops essential oil â€" I used a combination of Wild Orange & Lemon
Combine all ingredients! BAM, that’s it! I just give it a little shake to blend before I use, and as you can see, it does and amazing job AND my house smells great!

DIY Essential oil Floor Cleaner:

***Please note: for a wood floor, I would decrease the amount of soap, and add a little bit of olive oil, ~1 Tablespoon or so!

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Best Anti aging